find us on: facebook.png

About Erdman's County Market

Erdman's County Market has been in Kasson since 1925. Emil A. Erdman opened the first Erdman Store in the 200 block of Main Street, Kasson. Originally it would have been half of what and where the Kasson Variety Store is today. In 1961, the store moved to its current location. With additions and remodels in 1976, 1988, 1993 and 1999, the store grew from a 13,000 sq.ft. to a 36,000 sq.ft. facility during those years.

Erdman's currently employs approximately 125 people with approximately 45 full-time and 80 part-time positions. An E.S.O.P. (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) was established in 1988, giving over 50% of the ownership to the employees.

Thanks to the hard work of the employees, the re-investing in the business by the Erdman Family and especially to the local support of all the area’s customers and city council’s of Kasson, Erdman’s is alive and well in Downtown Kasson.

Thank You All

Location Map



A

Erdman’s County Market
19 2nd Ave NW
Kasson, MN 55944
Phone: 507.634.2731
Hours: Open Daily 6am–9pm
Directions